What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our site. Our site recognises those cookies on each subsequent visit, enabling our site to recognise you.
- recognise you whenever you visit our site
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- allow you to navigate between pages efficiently
- safeguard your privacy when you’re using our site, automatically ending a secure session when you log out, or after 10 minutes
- measure how you use our site so it can be updated and improved to give you the best possible experience on our site
- measure and analyse our advertising
- remember pages you have been looking at so we can tailor and enhance our advertising
When you open our site in your browser a cookie pop up message will be displayed and this will ask you for your consent for non-essential cookies to be placed on your device. If you do not click to accept cookies but you continue to use our site without disabling cookies, we will consider this to mean that you accept our use of these non-essential cookies. A record of your acceptance will be stored in a functional cookie for 30 days, after which the cookie will expire and the cookie pop up message will be displayed again.