- If an individual contacts us to request a copy of their data that is held by us, we will first ask for proof that they are that person (or proof that they are acting on behalf of the person in question) & then provide a copy of all relevant data within a maximum of 30 days. No fee shall be charged to the individual for this, though we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to our client (where applicable) to cover the time involved in meeting the request.
- For any personal data that we store or process on behalf of a client:
a) When we pass data to another processor on the request of our client (the data controller) it is up to our client to ensure that the other processor handles the data in a way that complies with the law.
- We will never transfer personal data to a country outside the EU and the UK unless required to do so by law.
- If a client that we hold personal data for leaves us (becomes an ex-client), we will erase all associated personal data within a maximum of 90 days of the client leaving us unless there is an overriding legal reason for us to keep such data. We will keep this for a minimum of 60 days to ensure stability for our ex-client (in case something goes wrong for them on their new platform, or in case they decide to reinstate the service with us), unless specifically requested to erase it earlier by the client in question.
- If you have any reason for complaint in regards to how we handle personal data please contact us immediately. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.