Last update: 9 June 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Identifying information: This includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or other information that can be used to identify you personally.
- Demographic information: This includes details about your age, gender, interests and preferences.
- Transactional information: This includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data: This includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage data: This includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications data: This includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal data to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- With relevant authorities to comply with legal orders and government requests; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United Kingdom and other countries where we operate.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personal data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.